eXtra Dynamic Critical Path Method (XDCPM)
XDCPM is for planning and implementing any project with interdependent activities, such as in construction, research, production, engineering, and systems development --not developments driven by spontaneity. David Andersen states "Kanban is not a software development life cycle or project management methodology." .
XDCPM network analysis is particularly useful in project management critical path analysis and manufacturing process planning.
How to XDCPM
- XDCPM: eXtra Dynamic Critical Path Method (external:@medium.com) - an introduction
- Performance Data of Tasks and CPM
- Pie Charts represent probability curves of task performance using a specific configuration of pie charts
- Cobbler Charts represent probability curves of task performance using a specific configuration of bar chart
- Project Reporting Evaluation and Track Task Interpretation (PRETTI Charts) are at the heart of XDCPM.